The entry fee includes access to the bike service provided by the organizer.
» The Service Point will be located in the start/finish area and additionally on the route of each stage (usually in feed zone no. 2)
» The Service Point will be in possession of different spare parts, but all unusual, untypical and quickly wearing components should be carried by the participant.
» The Service Point will accept only clean bicycles (refers to the pre or post stage service)
Individual Bike Service Assistance (additional option) includes also:
- cleaning the bike after each stage
- technical review of the bike
- replacement of parts (if necessary) such as: spokes, tubes, cords
- gears, brakes and suspension check and adjustment
- replacement of other damaged/worn parts after the approval of the owner (costs covered by the participant)